Kitchen trends: country chic decor
Author: Steve Cordony
Photography: Felix Forest
10:51AM, Aug 5, 2016
Raw textures alongside intricate patterns with hints of sage green and indigo blue make for a modern take on classic farmhouse style.
Items listed left to right in descending order.
1. Mercer St pendant, $2,398, from Dunlin.
2. Diamond platter, $90, from Bonnie and Neil.
3. Fleur de Lys jug, $60, from Spence & Lyda.
4. Ceramic bowl, $125, from Spence & Lyda.
5. Glasses, from $9 each, from Schoolhouse Electric.
6. Encaustic tiles, $125 per square metre, from Di Lorenzo.
7. Cheese paddle No 9, $197, from Sands Made.
8. Olde English sink mixer with porcelain lever handles, $674, from Astra Walker.
9. Finnsdottir Samsurium Jumbobell vase, $350, from Havn H.
10. Teku teak salad servers, $29.95, from Papaya.
11. Resin "Cloud" plate, $60, from Dinosaur Designs.
12. Kobenstyle saucepan, $112, from Schoolhouse Electric.
13. Campania vase, $14.95, from Papaya.