Our second homewares range is out now
11:34AM, Nov 22, 2016
In keeping with our 50th anniversary comes the launch of Gourmet Traveller's second homewares collection, designed specifically with celebration in mind.
A selection from the Gourmet Traveller Spring/Summer 2016 collection.
The new range includes everything you need for a polished party - whether it's 100 per cent French linen napery or solid-brass salad servers, both of which call for a long-table lunch in the garden. Or, for an evening affair, there's the black marble cheeseboard, and a cocktail shaker and Champagne bucket. A happy birthday indeed.
Pictured top, left to right in ascending order:
1. Pital Champagne bucket, $299.95.
2. Nagri large cannister, $39.95.
3. Nagri small cannister, $29.95.
4. Harvey cloche, $117.95.
5. Harvey mortar and pestle, $149.95.
6. Harvey coasters, $44.95 for set of four.
7. Maxwell salad servers, $84.95.
8. Harvey board, $59.95.
9. Maxwell charcoal napkin, $69.95 for set of four.
10. Maxwell ice scoop, $34.95.
11. Pital tray with mirror, $139.95
12. Maxwell three-piece cheese set, $69.95.
13. Maxwell cocktail shaker, $54.95.
The Gourmet Traveller Spring/Summer 2016 collection is available at Essential Ingredient stores nationally and also at our pop-up Christmas Boutique. For all inquiries, including your nearest stockists, call (03) 9490 0600.